I love tilapia. It’s cheap, it’s easy to cook and it’s fish for the person who doesn’t like fish. It’s also pretty healthy! I was delighted when Paige combined two of my favorite things: cheese and tilapia.
(Recipe Pinterested from Spend With Pennies. Look them up… it’s a pretty cool site.)
- 4 Tilapia Fillets (defrosted if frozen)
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Mayo/Dressing (I use Hellmann’s Light)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Dill
- Pepper to taste
- Turn broiler onto high and adjust oven rack to the top.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the tilapia. Set aside.
- Place tilapia fillets on a foil lined pan.
- Broil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip over and divide the parmesan mixture over the uncooked sides of the tilapia.
- Return to the oven and broil an additional 3-4 minutes making sure not to over cook the fish.